What is a cookie?
A “Cookie” is actually a small file that is stored on the user’s PC or device with information about navigation when they access a website. This small file stores information about the pages that the Internet user visits, etc., in order to “adapt” the navigation to their preferences the next time they access the website, and to offer them related services.
The set of “cookies” of all users helps to improve the quality of the web, allowing you to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of the web.
In no case can cookies damage a computer or device. Rather, they help identify and resolve errors.
Types of cookies used in YUTES.COM
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to a computer from a website that is being browsed.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to a computer or device from a website or domain that does not belong to the website that is being browsed, and that are not managed by this website.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing a certain website.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and the web reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are generally used to facilitate purchase and registration services.
- Technical cookies: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of the website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, carry out the process of purchasing an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the services provided.
For this, the navigation on the website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services offered.
YUTES.COM uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
- Addthis: Stores cookies to give customers the option to “share” products and pages on social networks
Configuration and elimination of cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on a computer by configuring the Internet browser options. If the installation of cookies is not allowed in the browser, it is possible that some of the services cannot be accessed and that the experience on the web may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you will find information to configure or disable cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad): http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=es_es&locale=es_es
- Chrome para Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
YUTES does not store personal data of its users, with the exception of the IP address as described above, unless the user wants to register, voluntarily in order to make purchases of products that are made available to them or to receive information. about promotions and content of your interest.
By browsing and continuing on this website, you indicate that you accept and consent to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.