In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and the General Data Protection Regulation, (RGPD (EU) 2016/679) applicable from May 25, 2018, NATURAL FABRICS SL. informs as Responsible for the Treatment of Personal Data that you can provide voluntarily through this website, that these will be treated respecting at all times the current legislation.
Owner:NATURAL FABRICS S.L.
Registered office: Calle Treball, 3, 08960 Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona)
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
MANDATORY FACILITATION OF THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms accessible from the NATURAL FABRICS S.L., are, in general, compulsory (unless the opposite is specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided, or are not provided correctly, the requests made through said forms cannot be met.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL NATURAL FABRICS S.L. THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on the User’s requests, the personal data collected will be processed by NATURAL FABRICS S.L. according to the following purposes:
- Manage requests for services directed by the User.
- Manage the subscription to the newsletter and subsequent forwarding of the same.
- Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications from NATURAL FABRICS S.L., by electronic and / or conventional means, in cases in which the User expressly consents.
- Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications, by electronic and / or conventional means, unless the User indicates otherwise by checking the corresponding box, or shows their opposition to said treatment.
- Manage the provision of the contracted services, as well as any additional services to this.
- Manage the conduct of surveys and / or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by NATURAL FABRICS S.L. and / or the perception of its image as a company.
The User’s data will be kept for the period necessary for the fulfillment of each purpose or until the User requests their withdrawal from NATURAL FABRICS S.L., opposes or revokes their consent.
WHAT DATA OF THE USER WILL NATURAL FABRICS S.L. PROCESS?
NATURAL FABRICS S.L. can process the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
- Identification data: name, surname
- Contact information: Postal address, mobile phone, email address.
- User identification codes or keys.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, sex, nationality.
- Preference data.
- Geolocation data.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data treatments necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes that require the consent of the User for its realization, will not be carried out without having it.
Likewise, in case the User withdraws their consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke said consent, the User may contact NATURAL FABRICS S.L. through the following channels: By means of a letter addressed to the postal address that appears in the heading of this policy, or by means of an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases with the Reference “Data Protection”.
Likewise, in cases where it is necessary to process the User’s data for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between NATURAL FABRICS S.L. and the User, the treatment would be legitimized as being necessary for the fulfillment of said purposes. For its part, the treatment carried out to carry out surveys and / or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by NATURAL FABRICS S.L. and / or the perception of its image as a company will be based on the legitimate interest of the person responsible.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
User data may be communicated to:
- Investee companies or the business group NATURAL FABRICS S.L., only for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above.
- Suppliers of NATURAL FABRICS S.L. that provide this services necessary for the proper fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or the aforementioned purposes, as well as their web service provider Teradisk.
- Public Administrations, in the cases provided by Law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case the international data transfers are duly legitimized.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- Guarantees that they are of legal age or legally emancipated in their case, fully capable, and that the data they provide to NATURAL FABRICS S.L. are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that they communicate and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it responds to your real situation.
- You guarantee that you have informed the third parties who provide your data, if you do, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, it guarantees that it has obtained your authorization to provide your data to NATURAL FABRICS S.L. for the stated purposes.
- The User will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for the direct or indirect damages that this causes to NATURAL FABRICS S.L. or to third parties.
COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which NATURAL FABRICS S.L. uses the User’s data will be for sending commercial communications, by electronic and / or conventional means, with information regarding the products and services it sells, promotions and offers, or with relevant news for the User. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those Users who have expressly authorized its receipt.
To carry out the above work, NATURAL FABRICS S.L. will be able to analyze the data obtained, in order to create User profiles that allow to define in greater detail the products that may be of interest to you.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from NATURAL FABRICS S.L. they can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com, as well as indicating your refusal to receive them through the unsubscribe option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
Some of the functionalities of the NATURAL FABRICS S.L. allow geolocation of the device (Tablet, Smartphone, etc.) from which it is accessed.
The User may disable this option directly on the device itself, however, disabling this option may prevent the use of some of the Website’s functionalities.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to NATURAL FABRICS SL., C / Treball, 2 08960 Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona) or by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases, with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching Photocopy of your valid identity document or passport, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
• Obtain confirmation about whether NATURAL FABRICS S.L. personal data concerning the User is being processed or not.
• Access your personal data.
• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Obtain from NATURAL FABRICS S.L. the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by NATURAL FABRICS S.L.
- Request the portability of your data.
Likewise, the User is informed that at any time they may file a claim regarding the protection of their personal data with the competent Control Authority.
NATURAL FABRICS S.L. will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.